May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude

Look how chubby his belly looks! He has numerous pudgy rolls now. He was sitting in Ashley's office watching Daddy work. He will just jabber away to us.

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Jonathan often blows me kisses as he walks into school when I drop him off in the morning. All too soon he will not do this I know. So I treasure each morning when this happens.

2. Ashley makes me laugh. Laughing together heals a lot.

3. I successfully cut Elijah's nails. this is a task I deplore and his nails seem to grow so quickly. Got it done without drawing any blood!

4. Ashley brought me home some chocolate tonight!

5. Laundry done, most all put away, clean sheets on the beds.

Now to go sleep under those clean sheets until sweet Eli awakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment