May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Friday, November 19, 2010

Late again.

I am thankful for....
1. Elijah has this knit or crochetted yellow hat with a ball on top. It is nice and warm. It is hilarious! He looks so cute everytime I put it on him. It makes me laugh outloud.

2. The dishes are done. Sometimes it is the very basic things that make me happy.

3. Elijah's schedule was off quite a bit today. But it worked out okay. I am not crazy strict about a schedule for him but we go through a sleep, eat, wake/play cycle throughout the day and it works well for him. It got a little mixed around today but thankfully, things still went okay.

4. The feeling of a freshly washed face, contacts out, teeth brushed. It just feels so clean and refreshing.

5. Jonathan had a thanksgiving program at school. I will have to put on pictures later. He was the pilgram mayor. I have to brag and say he was the only one with an individual line. he had to say "bless this land" three times. He did great! He would start out loud and then it seemed he would realize what he was doing and he would fade out. His sunday school teachers would be surprised to know he did this. Miss Becky, Miss Jenny, Miss Deb, I need to thank all of them for not giving up on him when he did not want to stand and sing and for encouraging/insisting he do so. He is singing in school now. Still not his favorite thing. And he much prefers Johnny Cash and Sugarland to church songs at this point, but I catch him singing along to praise and worship CDs sometimes too. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment