My thankful list:
1. Watching Eli respond to Ashley. His eyes light up and his feet kick and he laughs his sweet laugh. he has started this little growling noise which is so funny. and he wore his yellow hat again today which just makes me laugh.
2. A productive day at Ashley's office. It just feels good to cross things off the list.
3. Watching Ashley teach. He is a natural. And when it is about guns, his love and passion for the subject is so apparent. he really wants people to learn and improve.
4. A movie to watch with Ashley now as we work on some more paperwork. It makes it a bit easier to face when there is entertainment. It feels like there is lots to do before Thanksgiving break.
5. Hearing Jonathan's love for his teacher. He just thinks Mrs. Ashlee is wonderful. We do too! I love that he feels so good and safe with her. If she says something is a certain way, then that is how it is. I have heard him say several times "Mrs. Ashlee said it is _______, so that it is." I remember thinking teachers were just incredible. I remember being shocked that they did such regular things like go to the bathroom. They were superhuman in my mind. She makes it okay to leave him at school each day.
Off to paperwork. I think a bit of ice cream might be in order!
LPL Ft. Lauderdale, FL Scholarship Tickets!
19 hours ago