May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Today I am grateful for:

1. Taco soup. This is probably Jonathan's favorite meal. When we had a special Jonathan day before Elijah was born this is what he chose to eat even in the heat of July! It is really yummy and easy to make and goes in the crockpot. I feel extra homemakerish when I use the crockpot!! It was so wonderful to have a warm meal ready at the end of a busy day. Thanks for the recipe Lacy!

2. My sweatshirt. I found a hoodie at a garage sale this summer. it is just the right size and very warm and so comfy! it felt so good to put it on at the end of the day today.

3. A recovery from an UGLY time with Jonathan. It was the end of the day. we were both tired. I did not handle my frustrations and emotions well at all. he was in tears and not being respectful. I was nearly in tears and not being mature. But we were able to turn it around and the end of the day held some sweet moments. Parenting is tough!

4. The fall leaves. The colors are just amazing. Isn't God incredible with the details He provides for us to enjoy!

5. Listening to Jonathan sing Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire. He loves that song. And I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment