May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Better Day

Today I am thankful for......
1. A better day for Elijah. Yesterday was a really fussy day for him. Today he was a little more back to his fairly laid back self. It is such fun to watch his legs start kicking and his smile get so big when he sees me. Even his eyes smile. He is beyond precious.

2. Getting the house cleaned, or at least cleaner. Dusting did not happen. I despise dusting.

3. Listening to giggling all the way home from school. Two friends came over to play with Jonathan. They laughed all the way home. Then they were in constant motion while they were here. There was quite a bit of wrestling happening so Jonathan was thrilled!

4. Sunshine.

5. French toast for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment