This picture is for you Mom. Ashley let me have an evening to myself last Friday. Wish we could have gone shopping together! When I got back, all three boys had tatoos. Yes, Elijah's soft, flawless skin had been marred. But selfishly, those three hours to myself was worth it! It washes off anyway! :)
Today I am grateful for .....
1. My two sisters. They are both such an encouragement to me and I admire both of them so much. Today I actually got to talk to both of them for more than just a minute with amazingly minimal interruptions considering the eight children involved!
2. No throwing up. Jonathan and I had different ideas of what foods to eat today. He felt he was ready for ice cream; I was more on the line of rice or applesauce or toast. We compromised with popcorn this afternoon. I thought that was fairly bland. It stayed down and he ate a decent supper so I am hopeful he is better.
3. Seeing more interaction from Jonathan towards Elijah. He played a sort of peek-a-boo with him and made him laugh and laugh in the bath tonight. Progress!
4. Everyone asleep by 8:30, minimal dishes to do, house not too messy.
5. Everyone, including Elijah which means me too, sleeping in a bit this morning since we did not have school to get to.
It’s a . . .
9 hours ago