May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weary

I am tired tonight. The last few days have been extra busy. I am worn out physically and mentally. We have a long drive tomorrow so hopefully sleep tonight will be revitalizing.



1. Elijah weighs 16 pounds! He had his four month check up today and all went well. The doctor called him pudgy! I am so thankful he is growing and healthy and I love all his rolls.



2. Reading with Jonathan tonight. I stopped at the library today to get some books on tape for our drive and checked out a few books for Jonathan. It amazes me how he can be going all out, full speed, full volume and then will drop to the floor and be totally engrossed in a book when he sees one. I love LOVE that he likes books. Jonathan and I have been clashing a lot lately so it was good to have some positive moments.



3. Finally finally getting to the end of the first part of a big project for Ashley. It is so nice to have it as far a long as we do.



4. Elijah go the giggles tonight. it was so cute. he just laughed and laughed. He was watching Jonathan and Ashley who were doing nothing and he giggled away. I layed him down on the bed and he laughed. Anything made him smile. It was such fun.



5. Most of the packing done. Just last minute things to do in the morning. Ashley thinks it is ridculous that for me this will involve vaccumming. Really is rather silly I guess, but it is so nice to come home to a clean house. Right now Ashley is sewing. He is fixing a car cover that our dog is tearing up. How I love this gun shooting, fast driving, loud truck owning man of mine who crochets and can put a button back on much better than I do!



Can't wait to see my Mom holding Elijah again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment