May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oops, late!

1. Only with God, I faced a situation that has terrified me for a time. And I remained under control during it. Truly truly, ONLY THROUGH GOD.

2. Laughing with Elijah. He seriously has a sense of humor. His laugh is just precious. I really think it might could bring world peace if everyone could hear it! :)

3. Timing worked that Elijah was napping and so Jonathan and I got to sit and read together. We often do when I am nursing Elijah and Jonathan is great about holding the book and turning the page when I say "ding." He requested I do this because he has listened to some books on tape and that is how they work. But it was good to get to hold him on my lap and read together and talk about school.

4. Talking with my nephews on the phone. It was fun to hear about their day to day things like hiccups and birthday cupcakes. And to learn that my sweet little niece is great progress with potty training. Sometimes talking with them or about them hits me the other way and I am so sad to be missing so much of their lives.

5. Progress on a couple things at Ashley's office. it feels good to get something done that won't have to be done again right away. My days are filled with things that have to be done again and again such as changing diapers, cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. And I wouldn't want anything else right now, but it does feel good to complete a task and have it truly completed!

One extra, the weather has been so gorgeous! The news said we were having an Indian Summer. Just perfect weather during the day and then it gets cold during the night so a supper of fresh bread and hot soup tasted so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment