His energy does actually run out. Fell asleep on the bull dozer helping Daddy with the range.
Today was not the best day but there is still much to be thankful for . . . .
1. The much dreaded dentist appointment for Jonathan is over! It was AWFUL! So very thankful it is over.
2. Ashley made it work to go with us to the appointment. It would have been so very much worse had he not been there.
3. Elijah's laugh. One of the best sounds ever!
4. Enjoying my favorite candy bar in Jonathan's halloween candy.
5. A warm house and warm sweatshirt. It turned cold here today. Jonathan still needed his outside time though. It did feel good and then felt good to eat a hot supper.
6. One extra----the opportunity to vote! How blessed we are to live in the United States of America!
Now to sleep and start fresh in the morning. Jonathan is having two friends over from school tomorrow. He has wanted to for a long time so he is quite excited!