May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another day

Today I am thankful for

1. Ashley's delight in simple things. There were lots of honey bees outside his office door today and it was fun to watch his excitement about feeding them Dr. Pepper and showing Jonathan and monitoring their progress. I have always loved Ashley's interest in so many different things.

2. Made one of my favorite meals tonight, a chicken and rice and vegetable dish. Jonathan was very complimentary which was so nice. We have been struggling with him being a pickier eater lately when he has usually been a good eater. So it was fun to have him like the meal and eat a lot of good healthy food. And Ashley said we should have this several times a week!

3. Progress on a few phone calls for Ashley. Some that I have been putting off but I did today and got some positive results.

4. A fun walk with Jonathan. Everything is an adventure with that boy!

5. New library books for Jonathan. I love the library! It is always fun to have new books to read to Jonathan. I think I get as he excited as he does. After reading them for the fourth or fifth or sixth time, I am not as excited. I had to pay 10 cents on a book I checked out for me and rechecked several times and never finished it. This is just not a stage of life to read for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment