Today was not a good day. Far, far from my worst day, but not a good day.
I even thought at one point that I would have nothing to post. I decided
that for December I would write five things that went bad each day! But that
was just pitiful, feel sorry for myself thinking. So today's grateful things are very
basic because that is where I needed to get to....
1. I am thankful that God's mercies are new every morning. I have a new chance
even when I slip back into bad habits and old behaviors that are not healthy or positive.
2. I am thankful for shelter in the rain. It rained literally all day. Usually I like the rain, but
today's rain was cold and I could not get warm all day.
3. I am thankful for a reminder of Who won the ultimate battle and Who fights mine.
4. I am thankful for the love of sisters who really know me and never never give up on me.
5. I am thankful the day is over.
Oh, and I am thankful for getting to Skype a bit with Polly and her family. My nephew Caleb has the sweetest voice. When he says "Tia Jo" there is no where else I want to be than listening to him. Can't wait to kiss all their sweet skin!
Look, the day was better than I thought. Thanks God for another day.
9 hours ago