May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick Day

Tonight I am thankful for....
1. Jonathan's sweet sweet teacher who took care of him when he got sick at school. She kept him from feeling embarassed or scared. I truly thank God for her on a daily basis!

2. Jonathan is good at throwing up. That probably sounds strange but what I mean is he is able to make it to the toilet and throw up in the toilet. For this I am very grateful!!

3. Leftovers from supper last night. and a husband who is not opposed to eating leftovers!

4. My sweet five year old who is all boy who LOVES to watch Little House on the Prairie. Ashley and Jonathan got me one of the seasons for my birthday this year and Jonathan loves them. He watched several episodes today curled up in a chair with his deeply loved blankie.

5. Rain today. Love to hear it on our roof. And to be warm and dry inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment