May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ladybugs

So today Jonathan caught two lady bugs. He has loved finding ladybugs and fireflys lately.
He decided he wanted to keep these lady bugs so I indulged him for a time.

He was precious about them.

He found a container to put them in and got them both in after both escaped in the house for a time. First he had just one but decided it would be lonely and needed a friend. He then went back out to find some grass for them to eat. Plus it would work for a bed for them he decided.
He talked to them and kept checking on them. Then he put a few toys for them to play with in the container. These were a marble and a toy car. Soon he was walking around with them and said he was taking them for a walk. When we ate supper out on the deck, of course the ladybugs accompanied us.

After supper, they were released. And I was greatly encouraged that Jonathan could be
sweet and nurturing to a new brother or sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment