May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tradition

Jonathan and I have started a fun tradition.
Sunday evenings are a special time for us.
He is funny how he gets excited about it each week.
I think that is what makes it so special to me.

It doesn't happen every week but when we are home
and timing works, we eat in the living room and watch "the house show."
Simply eating in a different room is such a treat for him. Add in
getting to eat while watching T.V. and he is overjoyed!

The "house show" is what he calls Extreme Home Makeover. It
is a clean, positive show. Jonathan likes when they demolish the
home and watching the progress of the building. He also thinks
it is funny when the stories make me cry!

Our standard meal is popcorn, cheese, and raw fruits and veggies.
Ashley is not a big fan of popcorn but he is a big fan of TV and eating
and so he joins us when he can. I look forward to an easy meal, a happy boy,
and a fun relaxing hour of indulging!

No comments:

Post a Comment