May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Friday, January 15, 2010

Early comparison

This is a very early comparison and I truly believe the TN list will grow. These are just some thoughts from today.

Things I like about Tennessee:
Lack of wind
Ashley happier
Our pond
Very little wind
Our new puppy!!
Ashley home earlier in the evenings
Our ducks and swans
Lack of crazy wind
Friendly people
The many red birds and blue birds we have seen
the Alamo library
Oh, did I mention there is not much wind!

Things I miss about Kansas:
My family!
Our house
The windows in our house
My mom and dad
Wed night church at our church
Our library
Our grocery store
My sister and her kids being only 20 minutes away
My car
Aldis grocery store
Hugs from my sweet niece
Having a church family
My sister and her family being only 4 hours away not 8 plus
Our quiet dirt road
Jonathan's sand box
Being able to just stop by my parents' house
Quality schools
Friends
Simple moments with my family
Familiar faces
Wednesdays with my sister and kids
Our credit union
Snow
Mom, Dad, Nikki, Corbin, Mac, Cammi, Polly, Anna, Caleb, Isabelle
Jonathan skipping to the shop to help Daddy
Papa Johns Monday night pizza
Proper grammar
Oh, did I mention I miss my family?

No comments:

Post a Comment