May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shameless

In my dislike of dusting.

In my enjoyment of grapes. I have given myself a stomach ache on more than one occasion!

In my delight in holding Jonathan's hand.

In my ability to procrastinate.

In the depth of missing my family.

In my enjoyment of watching a movie with Ashley.

In my delight in reading a good book. I am horrible about staying up late when I am reading.

In my appreciation of a Sunday afternoon nap!

In my inability to tolerate heat. Not a great thing right now! I feel like I sweat through the day and the night.

In my rationalizing ice cream as an acceptable treat. (But really, it has calcium and protein!!)

In my need to touch Jonathan and my nephews and nieces' soft skin and smell their sweet smells and kiss their kissable cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment