May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Confessions

I am an apple snob! I am not picky about most foods but I do not like mushy apples. I am quite thrifty with most foods but will pay more for a good apple. The best are Pink Lady!! Yummy!

I don't like whole wheat pasta. yet I feel guilt about it every time at the grocery store. So I go back and forth and sometimes get the good for you ones and make another attempt to like them and then sometimes get the not good for you ones and enjoy the meals more! I think we would get used to the taste if I just keep using the whole wheat but I cave sometimes!

Long finger nails on males make me a little queasy.

I love Sonic and have even stooped so low as to plan errands around the timing of happy hour. Usually my choice is a vanilla Dr. Pepper but for now I have discovered Cranberry Limeades. They are so good!

I am a snob about good grammar, which is ridiculous and so not an eternal issue and I am not perfect about it either. But I find myself drawing a conclusion about a person's intelligence based on his or her grammar. Proving to be quite a problem here in TN!

Some of Jonathan's books get me choked up. He just roles his eyes at me!!

Being hot makes me grumpy. Really grumpy! Quite worried about this summer and the humidity and heat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment