May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Elijah



Just took this picture today and had to share it. He is too sweet!
At nine months Eli:
absolutly adore Jonathan.
is crawling all over and pulling up and starting to cruise a bit.
loves to be outside.
is starting to prefer to feed himself. I fear I clean up more food out of his highchair then gets into his body!
has 6 teeth. and he has worked hard for them.
weighs 20 lbs.
thinks Daddy is incredible. Ashley and I were saying today that we don't remember Jonathan being that into Daddy
this young but Eli will reach out for him and crawl to get him when he gets home. It is quite sweet.
is a challenge to change his diaper. he just wants to move!
really likes music. even my singing!
takes three naps a day.
is still quite a fan of nursing. I am thankful for this.
goes to Sunday school well. they have these little booster seats they sit in and sing songs. it is pretty cute.
really really likes the 4-wheeler and lawnmower. but also the blow dryer and blender so maybe it is just the noise?
puts his head on my shoulder. so so so sweet.
puts everything in his mouth!
is developing quite an opinion. he has been quite a laid back baby so it is different having him get feisty. I say it is the Williams coming out in him! :)
likes his paci to go to sleep.
has clamy hands and stinky feet. This has been true since he was born!
has the cutest crawl. I have told Polly this several times and have tried to think what makes it so cute. I think it is a combination of things. he has big hands. I have thought this since birth. He is loud when he crawls. You can hear him coming. he sounds very determined. He is fast. If he hears the door opening to outside or the water for the bathtub or the fridge door opening, he takes off.
likes to sleep on his tummy. this is something that makes me nervous but he seems to prefer this so I just keep checking on him.
has a mix of blond and red and a little brown hair. still not sure what color it is.
seems to show a preference for his left hand. but I am not sure how soon this is determined.
is such a blessing and is so very very loved.

1 comment: