May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Sunday, October 31, 2010

challenge


A couple quick pictures from the pumpkin patch today. Gorgeous weather and a fun time all together!

So, I am challenging myself to write every day in November. Rather ridiculous considering the lack of anything lately but since I am quite competitive perhaps I will make myself do it. I am actually going to make it relatively simple for myself. In honor of Thanksgiving, I am going to post five things I am thankful for everyday. a friend had me start a gratitude journal in college and I have kept it up since then. I will just make it public for a month! It is neat to look back on and remember ways God touched my life.

I should really stretch myself and commit to putting at least one photo on each day also. But I fear that may just put me over the edge! I will get a jump start and begin a day early.
1. Stunning fall weather. Just insists you soak up the gentle sun. And living in the country even allows me to nurse outside so Jonathan can enjoy the fresh air after school all day. He even sets up a chair for us near where he is playing!
2. The most relaxing weekend we have had in months. It was good to all be together.
3. A fun bonfire with new friends. Elijah was great!
4. Three hours and 45 min all to myself Friday night. It was hard to chose how to spend it. Thank you Ashley! and somehow you still got out of changing a poopy diaper!
5. Telephones so I can hear my sweet nephews' voices. How I miss them!
Bring it on November!




No comments:

Post a Comment